The Charterhouse is a museum on two levels, divided by thematic sections , among which we find that the naval, one of the coaches, the crib, the halls of the prior quarter (which houses a varied gallery of paintings), as well as sections theatrical, of prints and drawings and the visual arts.
The proposed visit by Curiocity is the cartographic section , where, through the historical memories of the glorious Kingdom of Naples, including the famous Tavola Strozzi topographic map, and many furnishings, sculptures, weapons and memorabilia, you will tell the urban revolution of Naples.
The Association Living Naples , however, will lead us to the ship sections , which exhibits various models of real boats and two battleships, the crib section, which displays the famous and wonderful crib Cuciniello, and the Chapel of the Certosa. In addition, the end of the visit will coincide with the opening hours of the underground you can visit by making a separate booking.
Do not forget to look out of the terrace of San Martino which offers a picturesque view of the Bay of Naples
Information on guided tours to the Certosa di San Martino
Where: Certosa di San Martino, Largo S. Martino 5 When: March 1, 2015 Time:
- Visit Curiocity: 10:30 at the entrance of the Museum of San Martino. Home tour 11 hours
- Visit Visiting Naples: 9.40 External Ticket
- the entrance to the museum is free
- Visit Curiocity: full 7 € | reduced € 6 (Curiocity members, groups of 15 people) .Prenotazioni mandatory: 3292885442-3288447450 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Visiting Naples: 6.00 € | Free children up to 12 years | Reservations required: email@example.com - 3335605637